The safety of our students, staff, and families is our highest priority. To ensure our students can safely continue dancing during this pandemic, we've implemented the following policies, as recommended by the CDC:
- Temperature checks - Students will have their temperature checked at the lobby door before going to their classroom.
- Face masks - Everyone (teachers and students) must wear a mask or cloth face covering during classes and while in the building.
- Enhanced cleaning - All classrooms, floors, barres, and mats are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Closed waiting room - Parents are asked to wait in their car in the parking lot during their child's classes.
- Zoom classes - Instead of attending classes in person, students may opt to attend class at home via Zoom. Each classroom has been equipped with a camera and TV equipment to allow for remote instruction. Note: students must attend classes in person to participate in the recital.
Students should NOT attend class in person if:
- They feel sick, have a cough or fever, or have tested posted for COVID-19.
- They have travelled out of state in the last 14 days.
- They are currently quarantining after being exposed to COVID-19.
- Someone in their household has tested positive for COVID-19.