The safety of our students, staff, and families is our highest priority. To ensure our students can safely continue dancing during this pandemic, we've implemented the following policies, as recommended by the CDC:
- Face masks - Everyone (teachers and students) must wear a mask or cloth face covering to enter the building. They may be removed during class only, and must be put back on to move around the building.
- Enhanced cleaning - All classrooms, floors, barres, and mats are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Closed waiting room - Parents are asked to wait in their car in the parking lot during their child's classes. Students may use the waiting room in between classes.
- Zoom classes - Zoom classes will be available only for students currently quarantining due to a COVID-19 exposure.
Students should NOT attend class in person if:
- They feel sick, have a cough or fever, or have tested posted for COVID-19.
- They are currently quarantining after being exposed to COVID-19.
- Someone in their household has tested positive for COVID-19.