The safety of our students, staff, and families is our highest priority. To ensure our students can safely continue dancing, we've implemented the following policies:
- Face masks - Face masks are now optional for all students and teachers.
- Enhanced cleaning - All classrooms, floors, barres, and mats are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Limited waiting room - Parents may wait in the waiting room but we are at a limited capacity. We as that only one parent per family wait in the waiting room, and no siblings unless absolutely necessary.
- Zoom classes - Zoom classes will be available only for students currently quarantining due to a COVID-19 exposure.
Students should NOT attend class in person if:
- They feel sick, have a cough or fever, or have tested posted for COVID-19.
- They are currently quarantining after being exposed to COVID-19.
- Someone in their household has tested positive for COVID-19.